‘Build Any Site’, ‘I’, ‘my’ and ‘me’ refer to the owner and operator of this website, Ric Tan (Richard Tan ABN 79120583448) whose registered office is in Queensland, Australia.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user of this website.
‘This website’ refers to the website at the URL https://buildanysite.com.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of this website. Any reproduction of this website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website includes links to other websites which are not controlled by me. Some links are editorial in nature and used for the purpose of critiquing (both positive and negative). Some links are affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission if you purchase their product or service after clicking the link. I only use affiliate links for products or services that I genuinely use and recommend, based on my own positive experience, but accept no liability for their use. You must use your own judgement to determine the appropriateness of those products and services for your own needs. You acknowledge that any links to other websites are used at your own risk.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland.
- You may only use this website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of this website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on my website, unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of my website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify me from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of this website.
- In no event will I be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep this website available. I use and recommend DreamHost [affiliate link :)] who provide a 100% uptime guarantee. However, I take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable due to any reasons beyond my control.
- We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.